If I'm Quiet...
Here's my next month:
- If you aren't playing, you should be: I'm already seeing some wildly innovative ideas about what can be done to deal with global problems.
- I'll be on the Nanotechnology panel, and giving the closing keynote to the meeting. All tickets have been sold, but I'm sure there will be recordings/video made available afterwards.
- I'll be giving a series of talks on forecasting, disruptive futures, and sustainable development to a variety of government officials, including the Deputy Prime Minister. Tokyo, I'm visiting a friend. (And, as the schedule above suggests, I'll be somewhere over the Pacific for most of election day.)
- I'll be talking about building a resilient civilization, a happy alternative to everyone else talking about us being DOOOOOOOMED! Tickets are still available, by the way.
- I'll be giving the updated version of my Green Futures talk, laying out different scenarios of what a successful response to global warming could look like.
- Honestly, at this point, I'll be happy if I can just show up and say something coherent.