...And Boy Are My Arms Tired!
[insert boilerplate "boy, I've been busy" text here]
Extra-long meetings at Institute for the Future, covering both the Ten-Year Forecast program and IFTF's own organizational forecasts.
Helping a new innovation consultancy called Collective Invention formalize its methodologies and client-facing media.
And the usual conference calls, last-minute meeting changes, and the like.
- Writers with Drinks, San Francisco. Saturday, February 9. (open)
- Alliance to Save Energy "Energy Efficiency Summit," San Diego. Monday, February 11. (ticket needed)
- Technology Horizon-Scanning event, London. February 19-20. (I will be in London from Feb 17 to Feb 24) (closed)
- Bay Area Future Salon, San Mateo. Thursday, February 28. (open)
- Better Buildings:Better Business Conference, Wisconsin Dells. Thursday, March 6. (ticket)
- South-by-SouthWest, Austin Texas. March 7-11. My poster session ("The Whole World is Watching") is on Saturday @5pm; my two panels ("Futurists' Sandbox: Scenarios for Social Technologies in 2025" and "Visualizing Sustainability") have yet to be given definite schedules. (ticket)
There are a couple of other items bubbling for this spring, but these are the ones that are all confirmed. If you're in the area, please come by and say hi!